Member Benefits & Dues
Member Benefits & Dues
ABEC is the only non-partisan, statewide organization that brings together business and education leaders to share information and support a quality public education system in Arizona. ABEC’s primary focus is the K-12 public education system, with linkages to pre-kindergarten, higher education and the workplace. ABEC is funded through sponsorship, in-kind donations and membership dues. As a 501(c)(3) membership organization, ABEC will not support or endorse any candidate running for public office nor will it influence the outcome of an election.
ABEC advocates on behalf of the K-12 public education community, the children they serve, and the employers who need a strong, well-qualified workforce. The “voice” of ABEC includes:
- Over 60 public K-12 school districts and charter schools enrolling approx. 1 million children in Arizona
- Higher education institutions (for-profit and non-profit) based in Arizona enrolling over 500,000 students
- Individual businesses and business organizations representing over 2,000 Arizona businesses – large and small
- Organizations that employ well over 100,000 Arizona residents.
Why join ABEC?
- Be part of the business and education communities in forming a single, active voice in order to build a stronger, highly-skilled and knowledge-based workforce.
- Be active in improving the Arizona K-12 public education system.
- Get a first-hand, in-depth understanding of business & school issues from education and business leaders.
- Help ABEC develop the state’s #1 resource - its future leaders!
What Are The Member Benefits?
Members of ABEC are offered:
- Registration discounts to most ABEC events
- The opportunity to participate in the Shadow the Super Program
- An invitation to attend ABEC board of directors meetings
- An invitation to attend Legislative Connection
- An invitation to attend special engagement meetings
- Most importantly, a voice in ABEC’s work
ABEC Member Dues
Membership dues are paid annually and are based on the organization’s membership category:
Minimum Dues Level
Nonprofit organizations, associations, foundations, and government agencies
Educational institutions (school districts, charter schools, colleges/universities, etc.)
25 cents per full time enrolled student, not to exceed $5,000
Join ABEC and help make a difference.