What factors are currently impacting student mental health?
What can we do to address these issues? What resources and supports are needed and are they available and accessible in our communities? If so what are they? If not, what are the gaps and what can we do to meet or triage the need?
How do we promote student resilience?
Join us as panelists explore this vital topic.
Do We Understand the Mental Health Challenges Impacting our Arizona students and schools?
Arizona Association of School Psychologists (AASP)
Arizona School Counselors Association (AzSCA)
- Dr. Shannon Morse, Lead Psychologist, Cave Creek Unified School District bio
- Dr. Jennifer Ostrom, Lead Psychologist, Tempe Elementary School District bio
Bring Change 2 Mind
- Sarah Skemp, School Counselor, Lake Havasu High School bio
- Britney Griffith, Lead School Counselor, Booth-Fickett K-8 Magnet School bio
- Dr. Leslie Carr, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, BC2M Scientific Advisory Council bio
- Suhan Kacholia, President, BC2M at Basis Chandler bio
- Leanne Murphy, Arizona Regional Manager bio
Touchstone Health Services
- Morgan Philips, Prevention Lead and Hotline Supervisor bio
View or download the agenda here.
- Lydia Cruz-Cossio, Assistant Director of Prevention and Health Promotion bio